Friday 26 March 2021

INTRODUCING MY BLOG

This blog 'Suits Club' is about suits. I'Lavu8' am a sailor of suits. I will post images of suits with prices and material it contains. When the user likes it and wanna to buy they can chat with me through the desire platform. 

I wanna my blog to get more visitors. So, that I can make my business more successful by this online platform. I would like to know about the choice of users so please tell my about the type of suits you want ( in comment section ) so that I can make you satisfied with my blog.

You can also visit on my Instagram account 'Lavu8' for more and communicate with me. 

The desired cloth material and design suits with desired colour contrasts you get here only.

So, thats all about my blog 'Suits Club' by 'Lavu8'. 

Boutique plazzo designs.